SENSKIN Final Pilot
SENSKIN EU-funded project consortium organized Final Pilot on the 21 September 2018.
Where: METSOVION INTERDISCIPLINARY RESEARCH CENTER M.I.R.C. of the N.T.U.A. - Egnatia Odos AE - Metsovo 44200 - Greece
The event gave the opportunity to learn all about the outcomes of the SENSKIN project, its results
and the methodology behind the operation of the SENSKIN monitoring system.
We visited the bridge in Metsovo and saw the actual installation as well as network with the project’s partners and invited stakeholders.
To have access to the agenda of this meeting, please click here.
It was a great honor for us to welcome you at SENSKIN Final Pilot.
- Structural Health Monitoring for Bridge Condition Assessment and Maintenance in Ukraine - Ihor Babyak
- SHM in Egnatia Motorway and Greece - Panagiotis Panetsos
- Perspectives of ITS implementation on the roads and bridges of Ukraine - Tomasz Tadeusz Połec
- Applications of fiber optic sensors on bridges - George Andrikopoulos
- SENSKIN system - Kostas Bouklas
- Developing a skin like sensor - Dmitry Rychkov
- The Decision Support System - Stefanos Camarinopoulos
Results of the Pilot:
For any request, please contact Panagiotis Panetsos or Niki Georgiou